Elevate Your Game
Weston Hills Golf Academy
Junior Golf Clinics | JV2-Varsity-Golf | Girls Golf | Player Development
Beginner Golfer - Player Development
LEARN TO PLAY GOLF!
The Weston Hills Golf Academy Beginner Golfer - Player Development Program is presented in a fun, stress free environment, where we can introduce both the game of golf and all that Weston Hills Country Club has to offer. This beginner golf program is designed to teach the new golfer all he or she would need to know in order to enjoy the game of golf, from booking a tee time to hitting your first drive down number one fairway.
- Month long program includes (4) One hour comprehensive group lessons held once per week.
- Learn all aspects of golf including: Rules & Etiquette, Fundamentals, Short Game, Putting, Full Swing and On Course Strategy.
- Classes offered multiple times per week.
- Can’t make a week? No problem, each participant is given (1) 30 minute make up lesson that can be scheduled at their convenience.
- 6:1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- Clubs provided if needed.
- Have a group of three or more friends? Sign up together and make your own schedule.
- Cost: $150 Member/$175 Non-Member
- Offered on a monthly basis
Two Levels of Instruction:
Level 1: Level 1 is designed specifically for those individuals who are brand new to the game. We start with the basic fundamentals,
Level 2: Level 2 was designed to build upon the knowledge and skills gained during our Level 1 Program – or for those who have some game experience and skills.
For more information and schedule, please call the Weston Hills Golf Professional Staff at 954-384-4680 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.